You will need :
- a disposable plastic or aluminum container
- acrylic gel medium, glossy (thinned to a smooth, creamy consistency) or tar gel
- liquid acrylic colorants (I like airbrush colors)
- eyedropper or other tool to drip colorant
- feather or other tool to drag through
|Acrylic Skins are Easy to Make|
I removed the circular shape I made quite easily when it was dry enough, by picking at one edge with a sharp tool and simply peeling it up. The shapes you make can be cut with scissors, too!