Saturday, March 7, 2015

MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE WITH CITRASOLV PAPERS

CELEBRATE SPRING & CREATIVITY
My substrate is a sheet of heavy watercolor paper with wet-on-wet
and sprayed background. Let dry, of course.
mixed-media, Guhin
Blue and orange are complements.
Previously-prepared papers (below) using old National Geographic pages and CitraSolv. See their site for how-to. 
Guhin, mixed-media
I always keep a stash of these lovely papers!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I cut out and hand-colored a black and white photocopy for the large image.
 
To represent the imagination, I used bird and butterfly shapes that I cut from CitraSolv papers. Inside the head is also made of such a paper.
how-to, tute, mixed-media
The finished collage.
mixed-media


1 comment:

  1. Cool effects. Love the finished collage. Great interpretation of the feeling of imagination taking flight, and of Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!