Hang these sun catchers in a window for maximum effect!
1. A photograph printed on a transparency
2. Assorted beads, feathers, charms, etc.
3. Jewelry findings and tools
4. Ornate picture frame of your choice
|Note the leaves, star, moons, and color choices!|
1. Select an image that's not too dark over-all. The two photos shown here were my own, original pictures. Print the transparency sized with your frame in mind, if you already have one. I bought both metal frames shown here at a thrift shop for pennies.
2. I add my enhancements (bits of old costume jewelry, etc.) to the frame before I go on to the next step. TIP: I choose bead colors and bits and bobs that fit my theme!
3. Be sure you have a hanging device, too. Above, the gold tassel works.
4. Cut the image to fit and glue it into the frame with the shiny side of the transparency to the front.
|Even a heritage image works! See the tiny clock?|