Saturday, November 30, 2019

ANOTHER RANT ON BLOGLOVIN' + MORE!

CAN'T HELP MYSELF, JUST GOTTA GRIPE ABOUT SOME SO-CALLED "MIXMEDIA" ART (not my spelling...it's "mixed media" or "mixed-media," darn it!). Here's a link to my post on Bloglovin' :
https://www.bloglovin.com/@guhinpmixedmedia/posts

Also gotta remind anyone (still with me) to see some of my previous posts, like the one below using CitraSolv.
how-to-alter-magazine-papers

And here's an example!
 Guhin, art+blog, lesson  There are more CitraSolv ideas if you wish to check 'em out. https://mixedmediamanic.blogspot.com/2015/04/more-techniques-with-citrasolv.html
Here's another example: 
Thanks for following my blog. I'm at work now on a new assemblage, done soon, 
so I hope to see you back here. 
It's titled "Medusa" and I plan to post the step-by-step
process for you. Not really a shrine, but sorta 
shadow-boxy, and not "pretty--pretty" at all. 
DO come back to see it and I hope you'll comment!  
-- Paula

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula for your inspiration, I'm still with you and will continue to be enjoying trying out your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jill...so glad you are still with me! I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!