Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TWO COLLAGES WITH FRUIT

Colorful images of fruit are so tempting...I used
the idea not once but twice!
The first one shown below includes countless pictures carefully cut from magazines. I worked across the page, using analogous colors as well as I could, from yellow-green to yellow, yellow-orange to red, and finally red to violet. (Kind of a horizontal color wheel, but not exactly.)
mixed-media
Private Collection
This next work is a painting - collage with a resist effect in the background.
P.Guhin, mixed-media
Clear gesso resisted the wash of acrylic paint.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula...this looks great!
    Thanks for visiting, and commenting on my Art Blog.
    I'd like to be a guest artist blogger, my contact is Stmaraz@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches, girl...I've emailed you!
      Paula

      Delete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!