- Vinyl-covered fabric pieces
- Vintage images and text
- Gel medium
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Embellishments (I used a flat wooden number and a rusty keyhole element)
- A method of hanging the finished piece
- I tore some of the edges of the vinyl material and burned some of them, too.
- Heavy gel medium joined the background pieces together very well. I allowed that to dry before proceeding.
My hanging device is an old pail handle!
- Since the background was very white, I scumbled some earthy color onto it.
- Next, I selected the collage elements, arranged them to my satisfaction, and adhered them to the background pieces. I also enhanced the piece with a couple of stamped areas.
The finished collage - wallhanging.