Sunday, May 3, 2020

QUESTIONS FOR THE MIXED MEDIA ARTIST

KINDLY TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT
THESE THOUGHTFUL QUESTIONS.
 THANKS! 
  • What art do you make? What makes you create, and why?
(I paint, collage, and make assemblages, because I need an outlet for my energy and I get ideas that just have to come out!)
  •  What problems have you encountered on your journey to create art?
(I became deaf and couldn't listen to music, which previously really inspired my art. I also had a long recovery from a terrible accident, & I couldn't do much in a prone position.)
  •  How is your artwork unique? What makes a creation of yours different?
(I have eclectic tastes and a mind that often appreciates the strange and weird. I also taught art and am inspired by many different ways of doing things. I love to experiment!)

Please take minute to comment...I'd love to hear from you!
Paula
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!