Friday, December 16, 2016

CHRISTMAS AND KINDNESS

They go together, don't they? The holiday spirit just makes me glow.

A very gifted gal gave us a kind mention in her latest blog post, at https://artbymeera.blogspot.com/2016/12/mixing-up-media.html
 
Meera Rao was such a peach to take part in a post here some time ago, and I can't say enough good things. Take a peek at her lovely poinsettia painting below:
painting, mixed-media 
In the same post, she also experimented with some Pebeo paints, which I just bought myself and haven't yet used. Her result is very mixed-media and fantastic!
painting
Thanks, Meera, for your generosity!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much !! I have had a lot of fun going thru the book and experimenting :) Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!