- The checkout person at the register not only doesn't count your change back to you, but also puts the coins on top of the bills? Or is that just me?
- You keep waiting for the pepper to come out of the shaker when you've been vigorously salting your food all along?
- When a grown man calls broccoli "that green stuff"? And cauliflower "that white stuff."
- School teachers earn less than nearly any other professional?
- You hear "Cold enough for you?" for the umpteenth time in a single day.
- Companies send you bills without return envelopes?
- Misspelled words in expensive magazines? Where are the copy editors?
- When someone says to you, "Cheer up," and you're already perfectly happy.
- When you're talking with someone who keeps rubbing his nose until you finally HAVE to ask if you have a booger yourself?
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Not blogging about mixed art media this time, folks. But I hope you'll read it anyway!