Sunday, February 14, 2016

A LOVELY, THOUGHTFUL ART CARD FROM A FOLLOWER!

(Cathy, expect a letter from me soon,
and thanks so much for thinking of me!)
Imagine my surprise! A Valentine card...I just don't get them anymore except from the hubs (if he remembers).
card, art+blog
Cathy remembered that I love horses!
The front, above, was excellent (love the colors together), and the back was terrific! Cathy also knows I am a photographer, as is she. The woody textures look great together!
The back of the card is a wonderful, original photo.
Cathy saves her extras, scraps, mistakes, and less-than-perfect experiments, and you should too! She also finds inspiration at the local arboretum. Thanks again, girl!

art+blog, stamping 
Stamping inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!