Sunday, September 2, 2012

WINNERS ANNOUNCED & MORE!

I rustled up not one but two prizes, brand new copies of Cloth Paper Scissors, the latest issue at this time, and they will be mailed via USPS as soon as I have the addresses. (Peggy Parker and Bren, please message me privately with your postal addresses.)
So congrats to Peggy and Bren with my thanks for following this blog, and apologies to those who did not win this time. Please stay tuned for another freebie offer in the future.
painting, mixed media
We Made This, in Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine!

Be sure to see the fundraiser that the magazine is sponsoring for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Many artists, including myself, donated artwork to be auctioned off. The issue, Sept./Oct. 2012, also includes my essay in its back pages!  


Thanks for following Mixed Media Manic, and please check in soon for a special
 feature that's a shoe-in for anyone from clowns to sartorialists!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Paula! I can't wait to relax with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!