Saturday, January 21, 2012

Announcing the Winner of My Newest Book!

Lynn's name was drawn from all of the 
followers who kindly check in 
on my blog once in awhile.(Be sure to see her new Artsy Lynn blog, too!)

She has sent me her mailing address and
I have shipped a copy of Creating Decorative Paper to her. 

Here's an idea taken directly from the book, 
especially for photographers who want to make a non-objective image with pure color, line, and shape. NAIL ENAMEL! I used clear, red, green, and navy blue nail polish on a paper plate, swirling them before taking the photo.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    I haven't been over forever it seems.
    I saw your published in the new Somerset Gallery. Came by to say CONGRATS!!!!
    You know when I'm feeling the winter dull drums I just need to pop by your blog for a splash of color!! Its so uplifting!
    Hope your doing well
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your ideas are so do-able! I almost always have everything I need to try your techniques actually in my house:) I'm going to try this one tomorrow morning after the girls go to school - have a Blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!