Many of us cannot afford to buy lots and lots of art materials.
Here are some ways to save money and keep on creating!
- Swap your unwanted tools, equipment, and supplies with other artists.
Trying some of their "stuff" may take you in exciting new directions!
- Or challenge yourself to use what you already have. Give abandoned techniques or projects another try.
- Ask an art teacher where he or she finds great art supplies for cheap or for free.
- See Craigslist, Freecycle, or other sites that list art supplies.
- Watch free how-to videos on the Internet for inspiration.
- Find all kinds of goodies at a recycling center. Found objects abound, as well as wallpaper and more.