Monday, April 25, 2011

I Would Have Been a Terrible Mom!

I would have said things like:



1. "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"


2. "Let me smell that shirt. Yeah, it's good for another week."


3. "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."


4. "I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve."


5. "Don't bother wearing a jacket; the wind-chill is bound to improve."

                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Lol, would you believe the 16 yo ds only understands "opposites"? I constantly say all of the above, he seems to understand things much better. So funny!

    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's scary is I am sure I have said several of those to my children at one time or another. Sometimes there really is no tissue available:) Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!