- I'd like to do some repousse work with thin metal.
- I want to cut and pull some strings on burlap and then add paint and more "stuff."
- I'd love to buy a rub-on gold or silver foiling sheet and see where it takes me.
- Want to learn how to rivet thin metal properly, too.
- Wish I could get a battery-run dremel tool that doesn't go to he!! on me! I'd cut through old, discarded books with it.
- I'd make some neutral-colored collages in grey and brown and black and white, just for me, even if no-one else liked them.
- Someday I'll make a fabulous, fierce, life-size mask encrusted with "junk."
- Want to work teeny-tiny...maybe slide-mount size!
- I see a series in the future, gallery-wrapped and wall-mounted side by side, although each piece can stand alone in its own right.
- I'd like to create a relief sculpture with many small wood scraps of different (wood) colors.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Do you have a boxful of ideas to try...someday? Mine is overflowing with pictures, sketches, jotted notes, color schemes, and much, much more. Now if time would slow enough to try them all!
Posted by Paula Guhin at 1:07 PM